- Provide on-site management & project supervision to meet project schedule, technical specification, quality plan and safety requirements.
- Site coordination and work arrangement for various trade of contractor/sub-contractor on construction activities.
- Work arrangement with customer /client representatives for execution of project, including on-site communication to customer, granting site access and work permit for construction, attending site meeting and performing site walk.
- Manage and report site issues, liaising with project team for technical problem solving.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Technical Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Engineering discipline.
- More than 2 years of experience in working contractors or leading a team of workers.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Be able to work in flexible time and willing to travel.